Acceptable dimensions for Social Sharing Image Sizing
Modified on: Thu, 13 Dec, 2018 at 9:03 AM
Here are the guidelines per social network.
- Twitter has a 2:1 ratio and suggests a 1024 x 512 pixel image*.
- *The 2:1 ratio is not quite accurate on Twitter’s iOS mobile app; images are cropped more significantly on the left and right borders and are displayed at a 1.75:1 ratio.
- Facebook suggests a 1200 x 630 pixel image.
- Google+ posts images at 345 x 195 pixels.
- LinkedIn posts a thumbnail-sized image at 180 x 110 pixels.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.